Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 2012 musings

My heart muscle is in uncharted waters

A bit like my girls’ old Stretch Armstrong doll

When they used to pull him apart, stretching in every direction

And by days’ end he pulled himself back together

I am sad for the Harkness family

I am sad for Linda’s daughter

I am sad for all the JNL Family that have faced loss

I miss you all

I miss Statements

I miss wrestling with beneficiary changes

I miss putting on my socks

I miss holding anything in my left hand, like a pen .

I am filled with gratitude

I had a very close call

My days of recuperation have been thought full

Some of you have been where I have been and will understand this

When I saw the “comfort basket” I was overwhelmed with your kindness

Every single item was perfect for what I needed

Thank you, for your gifts and cards have brought me cheer

“Everyone we meet is fighting a hard battle.”

I am blessed to share in our battles together as a Jackson Family, placed in this place at this time for God’s purpose and plan. Thanks so much, Robin in the Spring of 2011 after receiving the most thought instilling gift basket from workmates following an auto accident. Following this accident a workmates daughter passed and an other's sister was paralyzed as the result of actions of a negligent driver.

No comments: