Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Today I am posting this thought: I need some happy thoughts to start dancing in my head!
I know my thoughts move like waves in an ocean. Much depends on the thoughts I allow into my thinking and on those thoughts that I meet at the door of my mind with a hearty, "Get Lost"! Today I am happy for: Encouragement from the teachings of Joyce Meyer
                                       God in my Life
                                       The promise of a rhubarb plant turning into a pie
                                      Lauren Everett Finn and her example of taking complex and keeping it free from complexity! aka: keeping it light and airy simply filled with color. She helps me see things outside of my constraints.
                                       Happy faces and thoughtfulness.
                                       The opportunity to say, Thank You to others.
In a stressful inhale, remember the others that also desire some of that oxygen and relaxation.
Exhale slowly to extinguish the flame and inhale purposefully so you leave some light to refresh others.
                                        .

No comments: