Sunday, May 13, 2012


......on being a mom..God provides grace and mercy moment by moment, Satan provides feelings that can't be trusted, I am not always my best self and as a result not always the best mom. I do know what it is to be loved and to love and to be without love, but I have tried to never turn my back to God for long. I pray Mercy for me and moms like me today.

            I Can't tell which is more beautiful God's Rose or God's hand in the lives of His children.
Last night I surprised my parents, (both age 82) to a surprise, I showed up at there door with my suitcase in one hand and a pizza in the other. "I've come to spend the night." It was so swell to sleep upstairs in my family home in my brother's old room in a bed that no one had slept in for more than 10 years. God's hand was in the whole time, letting go of all preconceived notions of my life with my family, I just slipped into a beautiful night and day. What a blessing for me!

1 comment:

bruce wayne said...

great pizza and flowers in my BED !