Tuesday, January 3, 2012

 Flowers from my neighbors garden as the season ended in 2010
A view from the kitchen counter

 I will always treasure the great alone time I have had with my granddaughter using the suburban as our house! It looks like she is headed to the basement now!
 These were on the parking lot at the Farmer's Market in Big Rapids Michigan - Summer 0f 2011

Dickens never dreamed of a dream land like this!

 This little garden developed with help from my daughter and Smith Lawnscape!
 What a lovely view on a snow misty day on Springmont in Grand Rapids, fall of 2011
 A special treat from God, "just for me" as I walked to the Kentwood Library on frosty morning.
Lopsided but beautful!

Remember Knapp's in downtown Lansing, these wer there and now they aren't!

this is what the crumbs on the table see!

It would not be Christmas if Dave did not have his angels in place!

Yes, many Gurley candles make a feast!

No comments: